Friday, March 6, 2009

The lazyness.....

Well, today has been a damn fucking lazy day..
I went to college but turn up skipping the entire class..
wtf!

well..its life.. xtau nape bole jd camni..not like its my first time..
according to my new update, i have been absent for 7 times for one subject and 4 for another..
only 2 subject this whole sem but i'm just too fucking, lazy to care..

lots of issue and stuffs wander my mind..makes me fucktup..
well, to start,global recession is actually affecting me..im going thru extreme poverty and i think i'll soon be so poor that people can consider me bankrupt..i cant even afford a box of dunhill 14..
i just miss the old great times when smoking werent this fucking expensive.. it used to be like rm2.60..fucking cheap that u'll smoke the whole box without worrying of cancer and heart attack..

and now, just bcoz the fucking world decides to have a fucking recession, i can't even enjoy a stick without thinking how fucking expensive it is now..not just that, the price is just reminding me how sick i cud be someday in the future..

but..i have to say, after lighting the cigg, i'll definately say "FUCK IT"..haha.. if i'm gonna die of cigg, might as well die bcoz of smoking some fucking expensive cigg..

"LIFE'S TO SHORT TO SMOKE A FUCKING CHEAP SHITY CIGGARATE"

disclaimer:copyright protected.red dunhill and red lighter over a cup of coffee.woot!


i miss alot of things..money, friends, great love, and stuffs..i wish i would haf appreciate most them when they were around..but thats life..as we grow older,it gets harder..

got to continue my work..haf to pass it up tomorrow..

I
hope things go well for everyone living in planet earth and planet earth only. the rest, can pls fuck off.thank u..:)

haf a nice day..

p/s:support go green and all environmental campaign.the world is fucking fucktup and will come to an end soon if we dun do something.

-ERL-

1 comment:

nuyuljana said...

hahaha..
stalker!!
:))